« Home 

Thursday, September 01, 2005 

My first blog

Lets see... it's go time.

Hip to Be Square is just another place where you can go to read someone else's opinion about music, movies, politics and random crap. We'll see what happens. It could be all down hill from here. But going down hill can be fun, especially when rolling down in a trash barrel.

Looking forward to writing up terrible reviews on music, movies and spitting out philosophical bull that at times, I don't even understand.


About me

  • I'm Lucas "Kip" Owen
  • From Boston, MA
My profile

Previous posts

Links

If you are the owner of any of the images or songs posted on this blog and wish to have them removed, please contact us immediately. We will remove them as soon as we are notifed.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates