« Home | Hey baby...Huey!!!!! you're the man. ha ha ha  » | That's right  » | My first blog » 

Thursday, September 01, 2005 

The Fin's: First music review


This may not be my favorite right now, but I find Husky Rescue to be a great listen. They are from Helsinki, Finland. Got introduced to them by Scenestars and haven't looked back since. Their hit, "Summertime Cowboy" has to be one of the coolest songs around. There are little sounds, for example a whipping sound made by a keyboard that makes this track very interesting. Download(right click and save) here

But the track that really gets me is "City Lights". There is a flow to this song that I can't seem to get out of my head for at least an hour after I listen to it. You can also watch the video (quite possibly the sexiest video ever) here. Download a live version of "City Lights" here.

About me

  • I'm Lucas "Kip" Owen
  • From Boston, MA
My profile

Links

If you are the owner of any of the images or songs posted on this blog and wish to have them removed, please contact us immediately. We will remove them as soon as we are notifed.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates