« Home | The Juan Maclean - dance baby dance » | It's happened...I'm criticizing my own review » | "W.A.S" Up » | Magnolia Electric Company: taking out one country ... » | Wow: I'm lazy » | NEMO: Day 1 Breakdown » | Nicolay: those crazy Dutchman » | Had to post this » | Just testing an MP3 This is an interesting renditi... » | Dirty on Purpose: aren't we all » 

Wednesday, January 04, 2006 

John Vanderslice - Live in San Fran


John Vanderslice currently has an entire live show from San Francisco available on his website. Not sure if anyone really care's since his live show doesn't really stray too far from the formula of his studio performance. But I have been neglecting to pick up Pixie Revolt, which I have been meaning to do, and this might help to motivate me a little more.

About me

  • I'm Lucas "Kip" Owen
  • From Boston, MA
My profile

Links

If you are the owner of any of the images or songs posted on this blog and wish to have them removed, please contact us immediately. We will remove them as soon as we are notifed.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates