« Home | Anticipation... » | Summer Fun » | The Stills: "Without Feathers" » | Spills and Stills » | L.A. on the scene » | The Slip / Marathon » | Gnarls Barkley - no not Charles » | Yeah Yeah Yeah's new Album » | Whiskey Town » | Myspace random » 

Friday, June 02, 2006 

Free Danger Doom

No, Danger Doom is not in jail and we're protesting his release, but you can go legally steal some of their music at Adult Swim. Danger Doom's last and only album included a bunch of Adult Swim characters on several tracks. The experience was enjoyable for both parties that they decided to throw this EP together and make it available for free. Oh, how sweet it is.

Hey, Lucas! Though I admit Saturday evening is a tad bit hazy, "hip2besquare" is an easy thing to remember -- thanks for pointing me over here. I'm downloading the Danger Doom stuff right now and I'm pretty stoked about it.

I also wanted to say it was great meeting you and Amanda and that you are both so ridiculously great for helping Greg and I out this past weekend. Thanks again. Take care, dude!

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lucas "Kip" Owen
  • From Boston, MA
My profile

Links

If you are the owner of any of the images or songs posted on this blog and wish to have them removed, please contact us immediately. We will remove them as soon as we are notifed.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates