« Home | Hey brick, where's this short cut you were talking... » | Breaking news.... » | Jews and News » | Introducing the Live Music Scale » | Overdue » | White Thighs...enough said » | Quickie » | Stream Machine » | Doesn't get much better then this... » | Introducing Jenkins. More to come. Just returned... » 

Saturday, April 08, 2006 

Myspace random



The Royal Army Recording Company

These kids down in Maryland have got something going for them. One of their members, Kenny Tompkins, maybe the same Kenny Tompkins from The Trend, a group on Pro-Gravity Records from Washington, D.C. But my research skills are failing me right now or really Google is failing me right now. Kenny's music and albums, if this is the same Kenny, show promise. And, If I were to guess, I would say that this is the same Kenny Tompkins because these kids sound experienced. I hope they keep writing music and eventually come out with an album or two. I'd keep my eye on them. Theirs bound to be some good music coming out of this group in the near future.

Be their friend on Myspace and listen to their music, here.





Someone knows their Kenny Tompkins trivia. This is indeed the same Kenny Tompkins from the hit cranking band "The Trend". I have tracked Kenny, along with his drummer Curt, for several years now. Like a true musician and creator of art, every project Kenny puts out into the world is unique, thought provoking and compelling. Be sure to visit royal-army.net to learn more about this project.

Great work!
[url=http://wiwaoflb.com/rdlj/vppt.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ptwzetvw.com/gbiu/ebkv.html]Cool site[/url]

Well done!
http://wiwaoflb.com/rdlj/vppt.html | http://rnpboeuw.com/xvtz/iocz.html

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lucas "Kip" Owen
  • From Boston, MA
My profile

Links

If you are the owner of any of the images or songs posted on this blog and wish to have them removed, please contact us immediately. We will remove them as soon as we are notifed.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates