« Home | Victory Rose, Part 2 » | Wow Wilbur » | Bored at work? » | Weekend Rap » | Cassettes Won't Listen...Damn it » | Egyptians in Boston » | Rogue Wave...The best band I've heard in awhile. ... » | New kids on the block » | John Vanderslice - Live in San Fran » | The Juan Maclean - dance baby dance » 

Monday, February 20, 2006 


Introducing Jenkins. More to come. Just returned from a trip to Whistler, British Columbia. I'll have music posted and pictures, as well as a video here and there.  Posted by Picasa

About me

  • I'm Lucas "Kip" Owen
  • From Boston, MA
My profile

Links

If you are the owner of any of the images or songs posted on this blog and wish to have them removed, please contact us immediately. We will remove them as soon as we are notifed.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates