« Home | Rogue Wave...The best band I've heard in awhile. ... » | New kids on the block » | John Vanderslice - Live in San Fran » | The Juan Maclean - dance baby dance » | It's happened...I'm criticizing my own review » | "W.A.S" Up » | Magnolia Electric Company: taking out one country ... » | Wow: I'm lazy » | NEMO: Day 1 Breakdown » | Nicolay: those crazy Dutchman » 

Monday, January 16, 2006 

Egyptians in Boston


It may sound like a tough transition from Egypt to Boston but this crew seems to have pulled it off. Some how the Wack Ass Egyptians have found a place in the Boston music scene and we're all a lot better off because of it. It was pure fate that I came across these characters. From the moment I entered the Paradise Lounge to the moment I was being dragged away by my girlfriend because she heard them yell a lyric about vagina's, I had a huge grin on my face. I love music with a sense of humor (go see Ween live, go see Electric Six live). And these guys sure have it.

Looking forward to see a complete show. I Was only able to catch a song and half of them last Friday night. They are playing at TT and the Bears on Saturday, February 4th at around 10:30'ish according to the band.

You can listen to five of their songs on their website. They have one album out, which is self-titled. Not sure where you can purchase or if it's still available. But to be perfectly honest, I'm not sure if you would want to. This band is really just about the live show experience and getting wasted with your friends.

hey, thanks for the kind words
Jimmy Swiss- Wack Ass Egyptians.
www.myspace.com/wackassegyptians

you can find us on cdbaby

Nice site!
[url=http://swevgxxg.com/oqox/kdot.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://pyqdfbec.com/ffve/mpmc.html]Cool site[/url]

Nice site!
http://swevgxxg.com/oqox/kdot.html | http://lcebgpxg.com/dzjw/ngnx.html

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lucas "Kip" Owen
  • From Boston, MA
My profile

Links

If you are the owner of any of the images or songs posted on this blog and wish to have them removed, please contact us immediately. We will remove them as soon as we are notifed.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates