« Home | Bored at work? » | Weekend Rap » | Cassettes Won't Listen...Damn it » | Egyptians in Boston » | Rogue Wave...The best band I've heard in awhile. ... » | New kids on the block » | John Vanderslice - Live in San Fran » | The Juan Maclean - dance baby dance » | It's happened...I'm criticizing my own review » | "W.A.S" Up » 

Friday, February 03, 2006 

Wow Wilbur

So I'm lazy today and my buddy just sent me along this little tid bit. JefitBlog is hosting a lost and forgotten album, "Volume One", from The Traveling Wilbury's. Who are these guys you may ask. Well it's just made up of the following members:
Bob Dylan,
Tom Petty,
Roy Orbison,
George Harrison,
and you can't forget ELO's front man, Jeff Lynne

So, go get yourself an out-of-print copy of this album, here.

kipper- nice one. the white thighs are gonna cover 'handle with care' ... it had been a LONG time since i heard those tunes.. brought me right back to '88. link on little c's coming soon...

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lucas "Kip" Owen
  • From Boston, MA
My profile

Links

If you are the owner of any of the images or songs posted on this blog and wish to have them removed, please contact us immediately. We will remove them as soon as we are notifed.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates