« Home | Egyptians in Boston » | Rogue Wave...The best band I've heard in awhile. ... » | New kids on the block » | John Vanderslice - Live in San Fran » | The Juan Maclean - dance baby dance » | It's happened...I'm criticizing my own review » | "W.A.S" Up » | Magnolia Electric Company: taking out one country ... » | Wow: I'm lazy » | NEMO: Day 1 Breakdown » 

Friday, January 20, 2006 

Cassettes Won't Listen...Damn it


Cassettes Won't Listen are still working on their album, "Nobody's Moving" but I've gotten my hands on some of their songs. Loving their song Cutting Balloons. And their track Lunch for Breakfast is genius. It starts off with a frustrating sound that sort makes you cringe. But then they flow right into a groove that's hard not to bob your head to.

Places to listen to Cassettes Won't Listen right now are...

Their Myspace page

3 Hives has some songs to download

Dope Lotus Records can tell you a little more about the band.

Only a quick one today, it's Friday people. Go support your local music scene if you live in Boston. Check out Bradley's Almanac for up to date shows in the area.

LukasKip,

Great find here man. These guys have absurd amounts of potential. Cant wait to hear the LP. Actually the first song on their My Space page sounds a little like that old Foo Fighters song "Big Me", dont ask me why I thought of that, it just popped into my head...........anyway, keep up the posts!

If Cassettes Won't Listen then Drake won't eat.

Post a Comment

About me

  • I'm Lucas "Kip" Owen
  • From Boston, MA
My profile

Links

If you are the owner of any of the images or songs posted on this blog and wish to have them removed, please contact us immediately. We will remove them as soon as we are notifed.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates