« Home | Weekend Rap » | Cassettes Won't Listen...Damn it » | Egyptians in Boston » | Rogue Wave...The best band I've heard in awhile. ... » | New kids on the block » | John Vanderslice - Live in San Fran » | The Juan Maclean - dance baby dance » | It's happened...I'm criticizing my own review » | "W.A.S" Up » | Magnolia Electric Company: taking out one country ... » 

Friday, January 27, 2006 

Bored at work?


Here you go.

As some of you probably know, William Shatner is a singer. Or should I say, story teller. Anyway, here's a link to a Shatner fan that developed a video for his rendition of Lucy In The Sky - click here

Haven't seen the movie yet, but this is a funny video pun that someone made about Brokeback Mountain and Top Gun. What do these two movies have in common? Well you'll have to watch this trailer to find out - click here.

Anyone else hate cigarrettes. If so, check out this site. Kind of creepy but interesting at the same time. But I did just here a good arguement for allowing smokers to stay in bars. A girl that opened up for my friends band, Sing With Ann, was talking about how she misses it even though she's allergic to smoke. Her explanation, there is something really sexy about lingering smoke while a musician plays on the stage. Oh, and her name is Michelle Citrin and she has a really great voice. And really great dreads as well. Keep an eye on her. She'll be playing at the Cutting Room in NYC on February 3rd.

About me

  • I'm Lucas "Kip" Owen
  • From Boston, MA
My profile

Links

If you are the owner of any of the images or songs posted on this blog and wish to have them removed, please contact us immediately. We will remove them as soon as we are notifed.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates