« Home | L.A. on the scene » | The Slip / Marathon » | Gnarls Barkley - no not Charles » | Yeah Yeah Yeah's new Album » | Whiskey Town » | Myspace random » | Hey brick, where's this short cut you were talking... » | Breaking news.... » | Jews and News » | Introducing the Live Music Scale » 

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 

Spills and Stills


Recently came upon the new Stills album, "Without Feathers". So far, pretty darn good. However, for the first few listens I had song 7 in the 3 slot and that just throws me off. So I need a coupld more listens before posting a review. Listen to some of the tracks on their myspace page or stream the whole album, here.

And you can also stream the new Built to Spill album from Inide Radio, here. If have not yet signed up with Indie Radio, go do so.

And on a totally different subject, go here to read some heated blogger arguements about whether or not is was ethical for Music for Robots and Lemond Red to join up with Vice Records for a recent Streets promotion. Personally, I have no qualms with their move. If they don't like The Streets and they were just doing it for the recognition then I would have a problem. But to the best of my knowledge, both MFA and Lemon Red are pretty upstanding bloggers that like music and wouldn't promote a band that they don't like just because a popular label told them to do so.

That's my two cents for the day. I hope to have some Cold War Kids and The Stills posts soon.

About me

  • I'm Lucas "Kip" Owen
  • From Boston, MA
My profile

Links

If you are the owner of any of the images or songs posted on this blog and wish to have them removed, please contact us immediately. We will remove them as soon as we are notifed.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates