« Home | craziness » | DOP out today » | MMJ and the Boston Pops » | Dirty Dancing and more » | MP3's to go » | man man and a roommate » | Free Danger Doom » | Anticipation... » | Summer Fun » | The Stills: "Without Feathers" » 

Sunday, July 16, 2006 

Moving site

Until I learn how to redirect visitors to this site automatically to my new site, please click or copy and attach the following link www.hip2besquare.net.

Blogger.com has been a great place to conduct my daily blogging activities. I may even head back this way if maintaining my own site becomes to be too much of a hassle.

Let me know what you think about the new site. As with this blog, there will be many changes to the new one.

See ya on the other side... I'll leave you with some recent music I've picked up...

Midlake - "We Gathered in Spring"
Pre-order Trials of Van Occupanther here

Johnny Cash - "Love's Been Good To Me"
Bu American V here

Hot Chip - "Over and Over"
Buy The Warning here

Spank Rock - "Bump"
Buy YoYoYoYoYo here

CSS - "Fuck Off is Not the Only thing You Have to Show"
Buy Cansei De Ser Sexy here

About me

  • I'm Lucas "Kip" Owen
  • From Boston, MA
My profile

Links

If you are the owner of any of the images or songs posted on this blog and wish to have them removed, please contact us immediately. We will remove them as soon as we are notifed.

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates